Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tires mounted

Well a slight change of plans, and this time for the better, got a call from the guy that was going to mount and balance the tires for me, to stop by tonight if I had the time, well of course I have the time, and was on my way as soon as I had the rims off the bike and into the back of the SUV....

Got to his place, and in a bout 45 minutes he had the tires on and balanced...

Zipped on home, and me being one not to wait, I got changed and back into the garage to put these nice new sticky rubbers on the bike....

rims and tires are on, brakes are on, front end all torqued to spec, rear almost done, can't do the main axle as I still have to put the chain on, but the calipers are to spec, so she is almost ready to Rock and Roll.....

So here we go.....just a few pictures...

















No comments:

Post a Comment