Sunday 6 April 2014

Back on 2....

Well I have actually been sick for the better part of now 2 weeks, I tweaked my back, probably a pinched nerve and just as that went away I come down with some friggen flu, cold, etc......body aches all over, head hurts, muscle's hurt, even my hair hurts.....

but I mustered up some strength today, called a couple of buddies to help, I supervised, they actually did the work for me, I basically watched and gave my support, and beers......

And in no time flat the rear wheel was on, the forks were on, the front tire was on, and she is holding her own......

YAY...........

now I can once I am back to full health tackle the job of actually getting the engine back in, and the way this bike is setup, I just might not need help, but I will have a few buddies around, just in case......

Well as she sits......the rims and tires are just borrowed, mine are still in the basement, the rims, and the tires I still have to order
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment