Saturday 26 April 2014

Tins On

Well, it's been a while, and I have not really been at this since the last time at getting her running, and a bit of time constraint due to life I have not had a chance to do much, heck I haven't even ordered tires and chain, but today after coming home from work, even that was not scheduled I decided to see how the bike looks with it's clothes on.....

so I dressed her up a bit, and even I do so say so myself, this bike is looking good, I did not put on the mid fairings yet, they kinda don't line up properly and I didn't have any nuts and bolts to even try to hold them in place, but there is time for that as well.....

so this is the tins, in primer, and will be actually finished in a matte black, once I get around to it....

so a few pictures..
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment