Sunday 6 April 2014

Engine Installed

Well the mill is back in, and I am getting ever so close......

A bit of a set back, had to remove the radiator and hoses, and a few covers but that will only add another little bit of time for final reassembly, so no big deal....

once the rad was out of the way it actually only took about 20 minutes to line up the holes and pop in the retaining bolts, a very easy engine to install...

Had my buddy help me, I didn't want anything falling over and or scratching up my paint....and I will say, not a single scratch on anything anywhere, I was so happy, we sat for the next 45 minutes drinking beer and smoking cigars....

all in all a job well done

now I need to button everything up, and turn her over, if she runs, I will order tires and a chain, bleed the brakes, make sure all the nuts and bolts are torqued, get my tins from Spyug and get her on the road.....

It's going to be a change from the GS, I just hope this one doesn't disappoint...

well a few pics.....
















.

No comments:

Post a Comment