Monday 1 April 2013

Sad to say, but nothing has been done at all......

The bikes are still outside in the backyard, mind you covered with a tarp to keep the snow off of them.

The reason for the lack of progress is not because of my unwillingness to do anything, but...

we moved to a new house, garage is not insulated, even though I did put a new insulated door there is no insulation on the walls, so it's really cold, have not had a chance to move the sleds out of there, they are supposed to go to a friends shop for storage, but this has not yet happened.

With my bike in there, the 2 sleds, and the Harley (that needs to be spit polished) there is no room....

I should have the sleds out in 2 weeks, by then the weather will start to get better, the Harley will get done, and then I will get into the rebuild of the new bikes....

I have not even started getting parts as I don't know what I need, besides a battery, new tires....

Looking for side fairings, and other parts, solo seat, etc but having a hard time finding these items....

Soon I hope to get started.....so stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment