Saturday 27 April 2013

tear down 4

Well it's Saturday morning, I thought I was going to do some yardwork first but it was cooler than I thought so it was into the garage and get at the bike.....

Well got the alternator out, there was a 3rd bolt holding it, it was covered by the water pump, so that had to come off first, then it was easy to remove the alternator, had to remove that one part of coolant tubing as well, and while I was at it, I removed the sprocket cover, typical mess, full of oil and crap, gear lever came off, as did the foot pegs, rear brake assembly, the kickstand safety switch.....

not bad for a bit more than an hours work,,,,but had to leave it, the sun came out, and so did the warmth so it off to the back yard to do some clean up....we just moved here and the landscaping more or less sucks, so 70% of the stuff is getting pulled up, then tilled and new sod put down, I like grass, not mud and dirt and half dead trees and bushes.....

I think I put a good dent into it, will finish the clean up today and into tomorrow.....it's already starting to look better....

and a few pictures as always....

























No comments:

Post a Comment