Thursday 2 January 2014

Assembly_1

Well the paint is dry, and I started on the assembly, well it's just a dry run, nothing is really tightened down, I just wanted to see how things were going to look, so I put in the rubber grommets and pulled a few nuts, and added the parts to the frame....

Hey it's starting to look like a bike....

Only problem is is friggen cold, can't work in the garage, I didn't clean all the bits, and so I can't really start a proper assembly, and varso and stuff like it would stink up the house, so I have to be patient...

I will go and get my SS nuts and bolts and washers, hopefully tomorrow, at least get something going...have to get paint stripper for the tripple tree as well and get them cleaned up, I have new stem bearings but cleaning is first....the old bearings are already off...

So a few pictures, some better than the last set, no dirty tarp, and some of the assembly that has been done...

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment