Friday 3 January 2014

Bent....

Well, not a good thing as I was figuring out the nuts and bolts I need to get, I decided to add a few parts to the bike, and what do I find, one of the engine arms/mounts sides, is bent, and I mean bent enough it don't go together the way it's supposed to.

It was not noticed during the take down, since the engine was still in and holding most of it was straight and tight, but now nothing but the arm is in, one can see the bend and how bad it actually is....

I don't really know, but I hope it's just the one arm, and not the frame, it shouldn't be, since the other side fits perfectly.....

I called up my good friend Spyug, to see if he has a spare "arm" that I can get to replace my bent one, and to also make sure it's just this arm that is the culprit, if his fits into place with no issues, all is great and I can move on, and be somewhat confident the frame itself is not bent as well

I should not have gotten rid of my spare parts bike, I really could have used the part now, but at least Spyug can come through for me, and thankfully he has a few spare parts as well, how lucky can I get.....

Well a few pictures of the mess I am with....













.

No comments:

Post a Comment