Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pipe and Things Part 1

Well from yesterday to today, a whole lot was done, some stuff was for the wife, have to keep her happy, and some was for me, keeping the project going....

first thing was the opening of the wall between the kitchen and the family room....this is to keep the wife happy, she likes an open concept, and since we moved in here last year this was on my, Honey To Do List, well it finally got done....









and in the middle of that I was able to clean the swing arm and get it ready for painting, which will happen in a day or 2



and since I am writing this today, I find out that the pipe I purchased off a guy (Bill) out on the west coast has been delivered to the house and is sitting in a box in the front hallway.....

read on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment