Wednesday 1 January 2014

frame painted

Well,,,,,I decided to start off the year the right way.....working on my project...

so I prepped all the parts, brought them indoors, opened up the can of POR, got a brush, tarp, gloves, and started painting....

To be honest, I like this way of painting, way better than rattle can, and the crap in the air and so on, this POR stuff goes on nice, use a brush, take your time, brush out the high spots, watch for the drips, take your time, and in short order, your done.....

the parts look really good, I am impressed...the smell is not so bad, even if you want to do it in the house, as I did, I worked in the basement, turned on the exhaust fan in the bathroom (it's still on) and it is OK to be down there, I think by the time the paint dries the smell will diminish, and if not I will toss them into the garage....

So I took a few pictures, but with the spotty drop sheet it makes it look busy and hard to see, I will take some better pics, against a clean back ground, to really show off the parts, but for now it's as best as I could do...















.

No comments:

Post a Comment