Saturday 1 February 2014

Assembly_4

Well I touched up the area around the fuel pump, now it's all black, just for you Spyug....Painted the thermostat area as well, removed the front forks, have to make the bike lighter....

I am at the point where there is nothing else I can put back on the bike, at least while it's in the basement, I'll never get it out, I am sure it's heavy enough already, so at this point I have to stop...

There is not much left actually, the rims, the calipers, the exhaust, and of course the engine....however it's not ready, needs paint, and then it can go in....rims need paint and bearings and new rubber....

So it's time to work on the carbs, clean the brake calipers, do the rims, and wait for the warm weather so I can paint the engine....

ohhh I forgot, I will put the controls back on the bike before I take her outside....

and of course a few pictures...

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment