Thursday 27 February 2014

Sides and Back

Well got some of the tins back, my buddy Spyug has been working on the bits, and after I dropped off my rims for powder coating, I stopped by his place to grab what he has finished up so far for me, and I do like what he has done, fixed up the bits, added nubs where they were missing, sanded everything down, gave it all a coat of primer......

WAY TO GO !!!!!!

I almost got the front cowling, but after closer inspection of his own work he did not like a few spots, so he held that back to do a bit more sanding and finessing.....

So I will and can only show off what I was given so far....

I dropped of my tank, front fender and solo seat cover, he is going to give them a once over as well, good buddies are hard to come by, and Spyug is a keeper for sure....Thanks buddy...and maybe these will get you cheered up a bit...

well as always a few pictures....


The metal tabs were off, or the new plastic tabs were, but a bend in the metal tabs and all is OK...

















.

No comments:

Post a Comment