Thursday 6 June 2013

Bad Bearings.....

Tonight I pulled the bearings from the front and rear wheels, and was disappointed to see that I will need to purchase all new bearings and seals, I am not pleased about this, but better to be safe than to be sorry, 5 bearings in total, this could get costly....

Well at least the rims are ready for sand blasting now, so is the frame and the rest of the metal items, hope to get to blast on the weekend, if it don't rain.....

and I got to work a bit on a newer bike as well tonight, my neighbour picked up a 2008 Honda CBR600 RR, it was dumped by the PO, and the front fairing stay is all busted up, so we took it apart, he has parts on order and might have them by tomorrow, overall it's a nice bike, runs well, so a bit of cosmetic damage is not so bad, and can be easily fixed up.

and a few pictures to finish up tonight...

















and the Honda

No comments:

Post a Comment