Sunday 23 June 2013

Nothing to write or add unfortunately.....

Project is on hold for a bit, I have run into an issue with my Suzuki GS750E bike and I need to get that sorted out first.

Also seems I can't get the parts powder coated until the end of August, not sure if I want to wait that long so I just might as well get the rattle cans out, prime and paint as I have in the past, and get this project back on track....

I have some time off work comming up, and if I don't get tied up with things to do around the house I will get back into this project.

Have a few pieces left to sandblast (forgot to do them the last time), I have washed down the engine, she is ready to go back in the frame...

So progress will be back on track soon...

Thanks for reading and sticking around....

.

No comments:

Post a Comment